Tuesday, August 18, 2015

School Begins! First Post!!!

I will be doing my best to keep up with the blog.  This will help you as students as well as parents to keep track of assignments, due dates, and what happened for that day and sometime for that week.  I will try to post what the assignment will be and a bit of information but some things will need to be taken care of at school.  If you are absent it will be up to you as as student to find out just what you missed.  Please do not do this at the beginning of class time.  Come and see be before class and even during "Bear Time" this is the best for catching up.  My best advice for you would be keep up and don't get behind.  Once you are behind you have a hard time getting back on track. I look forward to a new year come with a positive attitude and things will go great for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment